Best Deals on Empire State Building Skip the Line Tickets
Why You Should Skip the Line at the Empire State Building?
- Skip long queues: Skip-the-line tickets guarantee fast access to the Empire State Building allowing you to walk past huge crowds and straight into the attraction.
- Reduce waiting time: Purchasing these tickets reduces your waiting time because you get quicker access to the building’s observatory and other attractions.
- Don't rush through your visit: The tickets help you save a lot of time, which you can use to explore the attraction. You don’t have to rush through your visit.
- Visit other attractions: These tickets help you save a lot of time that you can use to explore other attractions in New York. You don’t have to spend the whole day or a major chunk of it exploring just one site.
How to Skip the Line at the Empire State Building?
Book Skip the Line Tickets
Booking Empire State Building skip the line tickets allows you to access the attraction on priority without worrying about standing in long queues for hours. You can walk straight into the attraction saving a lot of time and energy, which you can use to explore the building at your own pace.
Book Tickets Online
Booking Empire State Building skip the line tickets online is a much more convenient, efficient, and safe option because it guarantees a contactless transaction and hassle-free entry into the attraction. It gives you more time to explore the building because the skip-the-line feature included in your ticket ensures that you skip the long waiting lines and enter the building much faster.
Visit During Early Hours
The best way to avoid crowds is to visit the Empire State Building either during the early hours when it opens to the public or just before closing time. This allows you to spend more time at the attraction and make the most of your visit. Check the timings beforehand because they tend to change sometimes depending on the season or special occasions.Empire State Building Timings
Which Entrance Do Skip the Line Ticket Holders Use?
The Empire State Building has four entrance gates. However, visitors can enter the building only through the entrance located at 20 West 34th Street. The other entrance gates are reserved for tenants and their guests.
Skip the Line Tickets vs Regular Admission - Which to Choose?
Skip the Line
- Skip-the-line tickets allow you to avoid huge crowds by guaranteeing priority access to the attraction.
- You save a lot of time, which you can use to explore the site at your own pace and also see other attractions in the area.
- These tickets reduce your wait time from a few hours to a few minutes by ensuring priority access to the attraction.
- The regular admission ticket grants you access to all the attractions inside the Empire State Building including the observatories and exhibits.
- With your regular admission ticket, you might end up having to wait in line to get inside. However, regular tickets come with a timeslot, so you will only have to wait until it is your turn to enter.
Note: All Empire State Building tickets include the option of choosing a timeslot. The Express Pass is the only ticket that allows you to bypass all lines and head straight to the observatory.
- Book your tickets online and well in advance.
- There is no specific dress code but make sure you’re wearing warm clothes or carrying something warm because it might get windy and cold on the observatory floors.
- The best time to visit the Empire State Building is during sunset. However, if you want to avoid crowds, visit in the early hours when the attraction opens or just before closing time.
- There are no cloakrooms or locker facilities available so pack light.
- Carrying tripods or heavy camera equipment is strictly prohibited.
- The attraction is wheelchair accessible.
Frequently Asked Questions About Empire State Building Skip the Line Tickets
A. Yes. You can skip the line at the Empire State Building by booking skip the line tickets.
A. Yes. Skip the line tickets are available for the Empire State Building. You can choose the Express Pass and skip all lines and head straight to the observatory on the 86th floor.
A. Empire State Building tickets are priced at $44 and upwards. The Express Pass will cost you $80.
A. You can book your tickets here.
A. You should book skip the line tickets because you get priority access to the site, which means you won’t have to wait in long queues for your turn to enter the building.
A. Yes. The tickets are definitely worth buying because they help you save a lot of time by allowing you to enter the Empire State Building on priority. You don’t have to spend hours waiting in long queues.
A. No. The tickets do not include a guided tour.
A. Booking tickets online only guarantees access to the attraction. To skip long queues at the Empire State Building, you will have to get the Express Pass.
A. The waiting time to enter the Empire State Building can be anywhere between 20 minutes to an hour.
A. Yes. Audio guides are included in the Empire State Building skip the line tickets.
A. The building has four entrances but visitors can only use the one located at 20 West 34th Street. The other entrances are reserved for tenants and their guests.