New York Travel Guide | Top Attractions, Travel Essentials, Tips & More
The iconic New York City (NYC) is a destination that blends the best of old-world charm with dazzling modernism. From iconic historical landmarks, picturesque parks, a vibrant art and culture scene and some of the world’s best dining and shopping experiences, New York City is more of an emotion than a city. Discover its landmark attractions like the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge and so much more on a trip to NYC. Here’s a comprehensive New York travel guide that offers you all the essential information to plan the perfect trip to the Big Apple. Find the best things to do and explore fascinating experiences with this New York travel guide.
Why Visit New York City?
- Get a chance to visit the Statue of Liberty and take in breathtaking views at the Empire State Building.
- Explore the wide range of museums in New York City including MoMA, the Guggenheim for an immersive cultural experience.
- Go shopping at SoHo, NoLita and Fifth Avenue to experience the shopping scene in New York.
- Try hot dogs, churros, sandwiches and more of the iconic street food that New York is so famous for.
- Discover all the five boroughs of New York City, each with its own distinctive charm and a host of delightful things to do.
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00) with daylight saving time (UTC-04:00).
Currency: US Dollars - USD - US$
Area Code: +917
Emergency Number: Dial 911
Socket Type: Type A and Type